Alex Murdaugh Found Guilty
Get all the latest news, live updates & top stories on Murdaugh trial
CNN - After deliberating for a mere three hours this week, the jury in the double murder trial of Alex Murdaugh found him guilty of murdering his wife and son. Murdaugh was also found guilty of two counts of possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime in the killings of Margaret “Maggie” Murdaugh and Paul Murdaugh on June 7, 2021. Prosecutors have indicated they will seek life in prison without the possibility of parole for the murders, sparing him the death penalty.
Murdaugh trial: Judge sentences Alex Murdaugh
Judge Clifton Newman sentenced Alex Murdaugh to two life sentences in prison after he was convicted of killing his wife and son. #CNN #News
Nancy Grace: Murdaugh trial turned on this moment
Fox Nation host Nancy Grace reacts to Alex Murdaugh being found guilty of double murder on 'Hannity.' #FoxNews #Hannity
WATCH: Lawyers in Alex Murdaugh trial give post-verdict press conference
Verdict for the double murder trial of former attorney Alex Murdaugh in South Carolina reached.
OJ Simpson mocked for weighing in on Alex Murdaugh trial
Fox News contributor Joe Concha joins 'Fox & Friends First' to discuss the verdict in the Alex Murdaugh trial and OJ Simpson's reaction. Concha also discusses Rep. Jim Jordan's remarks on anti-conservative bias. #FoxNews
Verdict reached in Alex Murdaugh trial
Disgraced South Carolina attorney Alex Murdaugh is found guilty of murdering his wife and son.
- A look at closing arguments in the Alex Murdaugh trial link
- Alex Murdaugh trial: March 2 recap and legal analysis of GUILTY verdict link
- Jury deliberates just 3 hours before convicting Alex Murdaugh | Banfield link
- Murdaugh guilty verdict: Is there any chance for an appeal? | Dan Abrams Live link
- Guilty Verdict in Alex Murdaugh Murder Trial: What Happens Now? | WSJ link
- Murdaugh Murder Trial: Alex Murdaugh found guilty on all counts | LiveNOW from FOX link
- Guilty verdict returned in Alex Murdaugh murder trial link
- See Alex Murdaugh react to verdict in double murder trial link
Jury begins deliberations in Alex Murdaugh trial | ABCNL
ABC News’ Em Nguyen is outside the courthouse as the jury begins to deliberate the fate of Alex Murdaugh, the disgraced South Carolina attorney accused of killing his wife and son.
- Alex Murdaugh trial | Jim Griffin defense closing argument: full video link
- 'He lied and lied!:' John Meadors closing argument in Alex Murdaugh trial: full video link
- Murdaugh Murder Trial: Defense closing argument (part one) link
- Lawyer Lori recaps state's closing arguments in Murdaugh trial link
- Closing arguments underway in Alex Murdaugh trial link
- Judge removes juror in the Alex Murdaugh trial: full video link
- 3 things to know about the Alex Murdaugh trial - March 2, 2023 link
- 'Don't let him fool you:' Prosecution closing argument in Alex Murdaugh trial | full video link
- Alex Murdaugh trial: March 1 recap and legal analysis of closing arguments link
- Trial analysts discuss Murdaugh trial and closing arguments link
- Closing arguments in the Murdaugh trial link
- Closing arguments begin in Alex Murdaugh double murder trial, jury visits Moselle link
- Lawyer Lori speaks as testimony in Murdaugh trial wraps link
- Alex Murdaugh trial: Feb. 28 recap and legal analysis link
- Murdaugh Murder Trial: Closing statement from the prosecution (part one) link
- Alex Murdaugh trial: Jury set to visit scene of double murder link
- 3 things to know about the Alex Murdaugh trial - March 1, 2023 link
Testimony ends in Murdaugh trial
Alex Murdaugh's attorneys presented their final witnesses in the double murder trial.
Alex Murdaugh trial day 26: State begins rebuttal after defense wraps
ABC News’ Eva Pilgrim has the latest on the trial of Alex Murdaugh from outside the South Carolina courthouse and attorney Channa Lloyd discusses the prosecution and defenses’ cases.